Services are only provided in accordance with these terms and conditions:
1. We will invoice for 50% of the total cost upon commencement. This is because we will incur considerable expense during pre-production and production. We will invoice for the remaining 50% upon completion (not including additional rounds of changes).
2. We always try to provide you with a script or storyboard, depending on the job. We will stick to this as closely as possible when we produce the film. We will also take into account any other briefing we have received. Please note that in the absence of specific instructions, we will use our best judgement. If you have specific requirements for any aspect of the film, you must let us know as soon as possible. We cannot be held responsible for changes in the brief, unless this has been agreed as part of the process.
3. We will try to get your approval on all major aspects of the production. If you require specific approvals of any elements, you must let us know as soon as possible.
4. As standard, we offer two rounds of changes to the edit. Any additional changes must be explicitly agreed as part of the quotation, otherwise they will be charged at £400/day.
5. Our invoice terms are 14 days and we charge late fees of £10/day.
6. We will act in accordance with all relevant health and safety requirements in order to provide services.
7. All requisite insurance will be undertaken for work carried out.
8. We accept no liability for any loss or damage that may arise from the supply of services.
9. All agreements are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
10. Any objection to these terms must made before work begins.